Monday, December 8, 2008

EMarieDesigns


This is my first post! Yea! As you may know from my profile description, my life is pretty darn crazy right now. I am working on graduating from college this year, planning our wedding for July, moving into a new apartment this week, AND I'm in the process of starting my own business! My business name is EMarieDesigns. I realized when planning for my own wedding that a lot of vendors out there charge way to much for the things they sell. I was forced to create most of the aspects of my wedding by myself, and I realized that I am actually very good at doing so! Currently, I am specializing in making wedding (event) money/card boxes as well as flower girl baskets, ring pillows, centerpieces, ect. I will post pics soon. My creativity has actually expanded beyond event planning! I find myself going thrifting now, and restoring old, ugly pieces to shabby, classy fantastic-ness! Yea go me! :-) Thanks for visiting my blog, and I'll try to keep it interesting! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment